Wednesday, June 8, 2011

point blank indonesia lucu

point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu. Point Blank Lucu Sule; Point Blank Lucu Sule. benbarsh. Oct 23, 06:27 PM. see you all at KOP. Ill be the kid wearing the skinny
  • point blank indonesia lucu. Point Blank Lucu Sule; Point Blank Lucu Sule. benbarsh. Oct 23, 06:27 PM. see you all at KOP. Ill be the kid wearing the skinny



  • amitkhare77
    08-14 11:20 PM
    Hi Gurus

    I have applied I-485 for me and my spouse. I did not apply for EAD as my H1B is valid until Nov 2009 and visa is stamped untill June 2008. My wife is also on H1B, stamping valid until April 2009. I heard that if I apply for EAD the immigration officer at port of entry might ask advance parol where as if I continue to use my H1B I can travel anytime without any problem
    here is the question - should I apply EAD & Advance parol before 17th to take advantage of old fees structure? or wait for the I -485 receipt or DO not apply untill my H1B is valid?

    thanks in advance





    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu. point blank lucu sule info; point blank lucu sule info. curtisinoc. May 4, 11:46 AM. If the photos are on the SSD drive,
  • point blank indonesia lucu. point blank lucu sule info; point blank lucu sule info. curtisinoc. May 4, 11:46 AM. If the photos are on the SSD drive,



  • kaisersose
    07-08 07:51 PM
    Satyam used to have the policy of not sponsoring green cards for foreign employees in the US - except under very rare circumstances.

    If you have GC plans, then Satyam may not be the place.





    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu. poto point blank lucu. poto point blank lucu. iZac. Apr 29, 03:27 PM. Who reads those things anyway.
  • point blank indonesia lucu. poto point blank lucu. poto point blank lucu. iZac. Apr 29, 03:27 PM. Who reads those things anyway.



  • lskreddy
    07-01 06:17 PM
    I think in your second case (cpy B), you can apply for PP. As long as your first app does not impact ability to apply, you should be eligible. Check with your lawyer.





    point blank indonesia lucu. gm point blank indonesia.
  • gm point blank indonesia.



  • geve
    02-28 02:07 PM
    Check this feedback. Very detailed and from one who gone through these steps.

    http://www.zrox.net/Personal/moving.html



    more...


    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank lucu sule Game
  • point blank lucu sule Game



  • redds777
    08-25 10:28 AM
    Anyone?

    when he contacted senator and inturn they contacted USCIS, Senator got same reply as urs . his is also 2005 EB2 I PD. He is just waiting too.

    i wonder what that extensed security review means. looks like never ending. hope no one gets stuck in it.





    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu. logo point blank indonesia; logo point blank indonesia. Loopie. Apr 28, 10:32 AM. I have an Emac that turns on,
  • point blank indonesia lucu. logo point blank indonesia; logo point blank indonesia. Loopie. Apr 28, 10:32 AM. I have an Emac that turns on,



  • wanaparthy
    03-24 10:30 PM
    -
    thanks



    more...


    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank lucu abis. poto
  • point blank lucu abis. poto



  • crystal
    07-13 11:45 PM
    I cam through Fankfort in last dec using AP. No worries.
    Anyone travelled recently through Germany (Frankfurt) using Advance Parole? Any issues with Advance Parole while coming back to US? Do we need transit visa? Appreciate your response.





    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu.
  • point blank indonesia lucu.



  • franklin
    07-17 06:06 PM
    Talk is cheap guys, put your money where your mouth is so we can continue fighting for us all! The battle is won, the war is far from over

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute

    :D



    more...


    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu. com Butik Online Indonesia
  • point blank indonesia lucu. com Butik Online Indonesia



  • cooler
    08-27 03:16 PM
    I do not have EAD and my 485 app is pending, all i can do is get my h1b renewed, in my case without stamping and just 797 will they not give me drivers license extension ???

    I dont think that should be a problem. AS Attorney Murthy suggested, talk to the supervisor at the DMV office. The I485 receipt should be enough.





    point blank indonesia lucu. Screen Shot² Aneh dan Lucu di
  • Screen Shot² Aneh dan Lucu di



  • bestin
    08-03 09:57 PM
    fyi... not sure what this meant...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    August 3, 2010

    Dear XYZ,



    Thank you for contacting me about changing H-1B and L-1 immigration policy. I understand your concerns.



    As you may know, Senator Richard Durbin (D-Illinois) introduced the H-1B and L-1 Visa Reform Act (S.887) on April 23, 2009. This legislation would change current immigration laws to limit the number of special occupation and intra-company transfer workers permitted to receive United States visas. It would also increase the oversight of H-1B and L-1 visa holders to reduce fraud and abuses in the system. This bill is currently pending before the Senate Judiciary Committee, of which I am not a member. Should this or related legislation come before me for a vote, I will keep your views in mind.



    Thank you again for contacting me. Please continue to keep me informed about issues of concern to you and your family.



    Sincerely,

    United States Senator

    I received the same email too.What a pity.....



    more...


    point blank indonesia lucu. pangkat point blank indonesia.
  • pangkat point blank indonesia.



  • sanju_dba
    07-17 11:25 AM
    You are in same situation as me as long your job duties for the new position are 50% different from old position you should be ok

    Thats awesome! so , whats the procedure ivolved?

    UPDATE : here is the reply from my attorney
    "You cannot just move your catagory from EB-3 to EB-2 by your compay's promotion. You will have to go
    through the whole process again. Also, the experience you gained from the same employer who sponsor your
    green card normally cannot be used (counted). "

    I guess I have to continue "RamBhajan" in the same EB3 for another infinity years!





    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu. Point+lank+indonesia+; Point+lank+indonesia+. starflyer. Apr 15, 11:01 AM. EhhI agree with you that bullying period,
  • point blank indonesia lucu. Point+lank+indonesia+; Point+lank+indonesia+. starflyer. Apr 15, 11:01 AM. EhhI agree with you that bullying period,



  • shana04
    02-17 04:24 PM
    Can I invoke AC21 by using H1-B transfer?

    Enjoy your life, but do it careful.



    more...


    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu.
  • point blank indonesia lucu.



  • coopheal
    12-03 06:35 PM
    Bump





    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu
  • point blank indonesia lucu



  • GCnightmare
    08-28 05:33 AM
    I have an apporved I/140 and RD of I/485 in May 2007 under EB3. The PD is april 01 which is unavailable per current VB. My H1 is expiring in Jan 08 (9th yr extn.) Should I get my H1 extended and also can I do it myself? Kindly advise if I go for premium processing for H1 extn., can I get it extended for 3 yrs? Any related link for extn. be appreciated. Thanks



    more...


    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu.
  • point blank indonesia lucu.



  • ivgclive
    04-25 10:53 PM
    Here is my situation: I was on my 6th year of the h1b visa (I had about 3 months left of valid visa) when I left the country in January 2010 to live abroad...In August 2010 I came back to the US on a tourist visa and I applied to get the 3 months I had left on my H1b in November.

    After waiting for over 4 months, I received the approval notice from immigration for the h1b valid only for 1 day!! (4/20/11-4/21/11)...I received the approval notice on the mail on 4/23, 2 days after the visa was valid...so basically, by the time I received the notice in the mail, I was already out of status.

    If I apply for an extension this week, do you think that they will approve my 7th year extension or they might deny it based on the fact that I applied after my H1b visa expired? If they deny it, what are my options to stay in the country?

    What would the employer gain by applying H1B if only 3 months left?





    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank lucu banget.
  • point blank lucu banget.



  • desi3933
    06-22 08:23 AM
    I-485 can be rejected if filed with incomplete initial evidence.

    Folks, it is the time for us to be more careful than even to make sure that our lawyer files I-485 correctly. With there mistake, we can really get screwed up. All they can say one word “Sorry”.

    It happened to me while filing for H-1 extension, I got only one year extension, based on Labor pending whereas my I-140 was approved at that time, they refilled at no cost to me with 3 year extension.

    Here in I-485, refilling will not be possible, since by the time we get the receipt notice, the date might have moved back already.

    Agree.
    Initial Evidence for I-485 includes
    1. Copy of approved I-140 (or concurrent filing or I-140 receipt)
    2. Employment Letter (for GC job)
    3. Proof that person is maintaining valid status in USA since last entry in USA

    Not a legal advice
    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002



    more...


    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu.
  • point blank indonesia lucu.



  • anilvt
    08-10 05:15 PM
    count me too





    point blank indonesia lucu. pangkat point blank indonesia.
  • pangkat point blank indonesia.



  • atlgc
    09-22 05:56 PM
    i do not think its any issue.go for it ..:mad::p:D





    point blank indonesia lucu. point blank indonesia lucu
  • point blank indonesia lucu



  • logiclife
    11-16 01:44 PM
    Yes, the I94 that was attached to I797 H1 approval of your current employer(the latest H1) is the I-94 that you have to give to authorities when you go out of US to India.

    Some Airports, they collect that at the baggage check-in. Some airports, they collect the I-94 right outside the plane when you are boarding the plane and get your boarding pass scanned etc. But it is your responsibility to give them the correct I-94.

    About the docs required for stamping, I would talk to someone in the consulate (phone them or email them, emails are usually replied within 3-4 days). Copies are good, but original previous H1s, if required, should be with you. If you dont need originals then copies would be fine. I wouldnt rely on websites alone for such important queries. Visa stamping, if gone wrong, could get your stuck for months.

    Ask your previous employers for those. Now that you have left, they should give you those as they dont have any use of them anyways. If they dont, then you can get them from the lawyer's offices. If they dont either, then you can get copies from USCIS(FOIA), though I am not sure how FOIA would work and how long would that take.





    GreenLantern
    06-02 12:12 AM
    Hmmm. Sorry I don't think I can help you out. My focus is mainly web design, and interactivity. I try to stay away from animation if at all possible.

    Thanks,
    RMB





    cchaitu
    07-18 03:40 PM
    I don't think you are right for first question. AC21 can be invoked if you have applied 485 more than 180 days. Why EAD is related here. You can change the job after 180 days by transferring your H1 to new company. This is the information I have but it is better to verify it from a lawyer.

    Can I join new company on my EAD after 180 days of I485 receipt date??

    One quick question:
    What is AC21 provision: is this a clause or any other application or ????



    No comments:

    Post a Comment