Friday, July 8, 2011

significado del amor

significado del amor. el significado del amorsignificado del amor. el significado del amor
  • el significado del amor



  • bitzbytz
    07-30 03:43 PM
    Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice. :mad:
    but you need to improve





    significado del amor. Significado del Amor y Amistadsignificado del amor. Significado del Amor y Amistad
  • Significado del Amor y Amistad



  • gparr
    April 16th, 2004, 03:01 PM
    I like the first one best.
    Gary





    significado del amor. mal significado del amor.significado del amor. mal significado del amor.
  • mal significado del amor.



  • bostonian28
    12-10 12:16 PM
    Please look at the below links, it says that one can move jobs after 180 days even without 140 being approved.


    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yatmay.html


    Any comments / suggestions ?





    significado del amor. Significado Del Amor bysignificado del amor. Significado Del Amor by
  • Significado Del Amor by



  • solaris27
    03-12 10:16 AM
    Congratulations



    more...


    significado del amor. El Significado Del Amor(LLsignificado del amor. El Significado Del Amor(LL
  • El Significado Del Amor(LL



  • H1B-GC
    06-29 03:13 PM
    Talk to your own Health Insurance Company that your Company is Providing and ask for a quote.Even better is through your HR.Ask them to contact the company for adding your Wife. It shouldn't be too difficult i guess.





    significado del amor. RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMORsignificado del amor. RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMOR
  • RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMOR



  • PlainSpeak
    02-24 09:21 AM
    Hi,
    Im from India and joined the company 4 years back as Programmer/Analyst. I have an Bachelors in Computer Science (3 Yrs) + MCA (3 Yrs) and experience of 4 years & 8 months before joining the company. The company field for GC under EB3, priority date: November 2008 and I-140 approved date: November 2009.

    With nearing 9 years of experience company promoted me to Sr. Programmer/Analyst consultant and is ready to file the case in EB2.

    My question:
    1. My priority date from EB3 is November 6, 2008. So after approval of fresh labor for EB2, can the new I-140 for EB2 be filed with the old priority date of EB3 ?
    2. Can the same company hold two I-140 for the same employee? That is keep the EB3 I-140 active and apply for EB2 I-140 till the EB2 clears/approves ?
    3. The designation & job duties can be the same as that of EB3 or need to be changed.

    Thanks in advance!

    For clarification .....

    Which company do you work? I only ask because i thought Programmer/Analyst and Sr Programmer/Analyst are only eligible for EB3. I was one more step ahead Apps Dev Cons (which is a system manager postion) and that was also consIdered EB3



    more...


    significado del amor. RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMORsignificado del amor. RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMOR
  • RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMOR



  • small2006
    07-11 12:14 PM
    When I went recently for my EAD renewal FP (I deliberately e-filed EAD renewal to get this FP notice, and it came fast), I took a copy of my I485 receipt notice, and explained to them that I have been waiting for that other FP for almost a year (never opened SR). They promptly took both FPs (code-1 for I485 and code-2 for EAD), and also told me I should never have waited this long, and instead should have contacted them (I guess they meant by Infopass) after 2-3 months.

    I was not aware that you needed an FP for EAD renewal as well. Could you please clarify? I always had thought that FP is related to 485 and not EAD. Am I wrong?

    Also, not sure which Infopass center you went to, but my center happens to be San Antonio and I have already been there twice before for expediting EAD/AP for my wife and we also asked them about finger printing then and they said they are not an "authorized" center for that although the USCIS rep I spoke to told me to go there.

    I have anyway taken another info pass appointment there again just to try my luck again.





    significado del amor. ~~~~~~~O Significado Do Amorsignificado del amor. ~~~~~~~O Significado Do Amor
  • ~~~~~~~O Significado Do Amor



  • punjabi
    09-29 09:57 AM
    My cousin went for her sister-in-law's wedding and at New Delhi airport, the Customs Officer asked her to show the bag. Apparently, there was good amount of jewelry. And she had to declare it in her passport.

    She was not charged any duty but she had to show it again during the departure.

    Hope it helps.


    Has anybody travelled TO India with personal gold jewellery? I am not concerned about theft/security. My question is about Customs clearance at the airport. Do we need to declare it or pay customs duty?

    If you have any experience doing this, please do share it here.

    Thank you.



    more...


    significado del amor. letras para tattoo.significado del amor. letras para tattoo.
  • letras para tattoo.



  • immuser
    10-19 04:00 PM
    if you want to pay $100, it is easy. lesser amount is very difficult. I went through pain of using my banks online bill pay. It took me an hour to set it up. And couple of days back I received an email saying the bill has been returned - probably because it is more than 90 days!

    I lost valuable time , IV lost some donation.

    I am not sure why paying less than $100 has been made so difficult.





    significado del amor. El significado del Amorsignificado del amor. El significado del Amor
  • El significado del Amor



  • eilsoe
    10-03 07:58 AM
    Actually lost, that's not a basic form, i do it all the time!! :P

    It's the easiest way really. The gradient tool sometimes gives you weird colors when fading to tranparent..

    Nice one lost! :P



    more...


    significado del amor. Significado de soñar consignificado del amor. Significado de soñar con
  • Significado de soñar con



  • kittu1991
    03-18 04:54 PM
    She can apply for EAD now and once she gets it she can apply for SSN.





    significado del amor. significado del amorsignificado del amor. significado del amor
  • significado del amor



  • kaisersose
    04-16 03:11 PM
    Thanks for the quick response gurus. Would like to know if anyone else is in the same boat. Also because of this issue, my spouse is resigning her job and going out of US for a H4 stamp. Is there any way we can avoid it as it is a oversight issue?

    Thanks

    This is jut my opinion, but I would do exactly this. She should not be quitting her job. If you file an MTR quickly, then she is not really breaking any rules.

    Even if you get a 485 rejection notice, it is still OK as long as you file an MTR in a timely manner. The case status will change to "under process" and then you will be fine again as long as your lawyer takes care to extensively document your case so that an IO cannot make a mistake about your EB category again.

    In short, just keep your jobs and file an MTR ASAP with correct documentation.



    more...


    significado del amor. del significado del amor.significado del amor. del significado del amor.
  • del significado del amor.



  • IAMINQ
    03-18 05:19 AM
    Dear Friend,
    We don't know what was your understanding between you and your ex-employer, It seems to me that you voluntarily paid money when you are not supposed to. I am also not sure how you got an H1 transfer without getting paid... Lot of question marks ??? Its better you talk to a qualified attorney and get their opinion. You can definetly go after the ex-employer for not paying you which they are legally bound too.. You will get all your $$$$.





    significado del amor. significado del amor:significado del amor. significado del amor:
  • significado del amor:



  • patiently_waiting
    01-08 09:47 AM
    this may help also :-

    Alternate Document (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/alternate_document.htm)

    Birth Affidavit (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_affidavit.htm)

    Birth Certificate (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_cert.htm)

    Birth Certificates Green Card Permanent Residency (http://www.usabal.com/permres/AOS/birth_cert_info.html)



    more...


    significado del amor. Fotos de Significado Del Amorsignificado del amor. Fotos de Significado Del Amor
  • Fotos de Significado Del Amor



  • Bezzer
    09-06 08:51 PM
    im not really new to photoshop...i've been using it for a couple of years...just never done a pixel stretch before.. :)





    significado del amor. significado de amor .significado del amor. significado de amor .
  • significado de amor .



  • champu
    03-09 05:23 PM
    Mr. MLK Jr,

    You had a dream - at least you were sleeping. I wish I could sleep too:p



    more...


    significado del amor. EL SIgNiFicAdO dEL aMoRsignificado del amor. EL SIgNiFicAdO dEL aMoR
  • EL SIgNiFicAdO dEL aMoR



  • bijualex29
    07-20 04:45 PM
    I asked this question several times, this is what the answer I got.
    To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
    I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4





    significado del amor. El significado del amorsignificado del amor. El significado del amor
  • El significado del amor



  • eldrick
    08-16 04:44 PM
    Thanks that made feel better. Thank you again guys for your help.





    significado del amor. RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMORsignificado del amor. RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMOR
  • RE: EL SIGNIFICADO DEL AMOR



  • EB3_SEP04
    08-27 11:23 PM
    If employer or attorney are not helpful then there are high chances that they are hiding something, may have communicated to you I-140 approved in EB-2 whereas in real EB-3. One of my friend already have experinced same problem, EB-3 instead of EB-2. His company is in Jersey and the name starts with N.

    Another reason why employer is hiding (or don't want to share) suspecting that you can leave him.

    Be careful and try some way (as suggested above) to know about your I-140. All the best.

    It'd be helpful for readers if you please update your profile with your case details.





    The7zen
    03-13 01:06 PM
    I have updated my profile..IV has been a source of strength in my Journey..i wish good things happen at USCIS and hard working legal immigrants like us get the GC quickly

    Congrats....

    :) please consider contributing to the FOIA funding drive and help us :)





    lostinbeta
    10-20 02:28 AM
    Edwin used Painter and Photoshop to make that image.

    I think the latest one is Painter 7.

    I am sure you learned from other people too calaway:)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment